POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pool image (81Kb) : Re: Pool image (81Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pool image (81Kb)
From: Thomas van der Veen
Date: 15 Jun 2000 12:29:40
Message: <39490385.6A8F8E06@gmx.net>
> The pool is great, so are the reflections on the ceiling !
> The girl, well, she is not my cup of tea ... :-)

The reflection on the ceiling are photons.. took a few hour, but who cares :)

> > but I don't like the room. The picture missess some,
> > there should be something inthe background, but I have no clue at all
> > what. Any suggestions are welcome. The trees are made by Neil Alexander
> > for one of his IRTC entry (nature).
>
> IMO the left wall needs some structure, you could add some plant in a
> pot, the tree(s?) look a bit blurred.

I have  been thinking about that, actually I would like to have some kind of
small tree next to wall, but I have know clue how to make a tree that doesn't
interfere with the wall.

> Have you tried the mirrors not in a line but in slightly cylindrical
> form?
> I'm not sure about the effect, but I think it's worth trying.

You mean in a round shape  (half round) I have thought about it but I haven't
tried, I may try that some time.

> Christoph

Thank you

Thomas