POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pool image (81Kb) : Re: Pool image (81Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pool image (81Kb)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 15 Jun 2000 11:34:11
Message: <3948F772.14F495FC@gmx.de>
Thomas van der Veen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Attached is a picture I made a few weeks ago with MegaPOV. I like the
> pool and girl,

The pool is great, so are the reflections on the ceiling !
The girl, well, she is not my cup of tea ... :-)

> but I don't like the room. The picture missess some,
> there should be something inthe background, but I have no clue at all
> what. Any suggestions are welcome. The trees are made by Neil Alexander
> for one of his IRTC entry (nature).

IMO the left wall needs some structure, you could add some plant in a
pot, the tree(s?) look a bit blurred.

Have you tried the mirrors not in a line but in slightly cylindrical
form?
I'm not sure about the effect, but I think it's worth trying.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>