POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Missile Revisitied : Re: Missile Revisitied Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Missile Revisitied
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 14 Jun 2000 19:06:47
Message: <39481007@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the comments!

"Harold Baize" <bai### [at] itsaucsfedu> wrote in message
> For my 2 cents the lens flare is a little over the top.
> I'm not a fan of lens flare since it is an artifact of
> cameras. To me it makes more sense to create
> what the eye would see rather than imitate a defect
> of cameras.

Oh.  I was hoping to create a camera style effect, because you'd probably
(unless you were even weirder and zanier then me) be praying that you
weren't actually that close to a missile ;-)  I'll probably add come focal
blur later on, focusing on the missile, that way it looks more like a camera
shot.

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-