POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole buliding : Re: POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole buliding Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole buliding
From: disnel
Date: 14 Jun 2000 05:33:02
Message: <39475040.DE46BFE8@itam.cas.cz>
Karl Pelzer wrote:

> I like the cooling tower. It must have taken forever to model it. (or
> did you use some macros ?  ;-) )
> Now how about tweaking the textures and light?
>
> Karl

Yes, some macros were used ;-). I will release them in the future
as some "architectureal" include, containing macros for railing,
stairs and such things. Current verison, used in this scene, was
created with lack of time, because I had deadline for project in school,
and is very dumb.

What you mean with "tweaking textures and light?". I'am very bad in
enlish, sorry.

Disnel