POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole buliding : Re: POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole buliding Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray used for visualisation of whole buliding
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Jun 2000 13:47:30
Message: <394673b2@news.povray.org>
"Disnel" <dis### [at] itamcascz> wrote in message

|   I tried to use POV for whole building visualisation,
|   its my shool project finished June 2000.
|   Images can be found at my homepage:
|
|   http://www.itam.cas.cz/~disnel

Liked the Magic Room.  Your Guard Tower web page says: "Tower >guadring cost<
and shining with magic fire." so you need a typo fix there to say "guarding
coast" instead.
The building pictures are neat, however they have one of my pet peeves, low
contrast.  I know, I don't manage to use high contrast always either, but I
try to  :-)  Just seems to me that any outdoor scene like that would have
nearly black shadow areas in at least some places along with near white
highlights, unless there is heavy haze/fog present.  Otherwise the sense is an
overcast sky.
Great web site there too btw.  Oh! except for another thing.  IE complains to
me about the web page file extensions having those ?1e, ?1a, etc., there after
shtml.

Bob