POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hf_normal_at (36k) : Re: hf_normal_at (36k) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:25:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hf_normal_at (36k)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Jun 2000 10:00:30
Message: <39463e7e@news.povray.org>
news:39463B99.C3A9334B@gmx.de...

| Just did a small macro for "hf_normal_at" (similar to hf_height_at)
|
| I do not know, if someone has done this before, if anybody is interested
| in the code, let me know.

That's good and all but the obvious question would be "Why?" since 'trace()'
already does this.
Even so, I had thought before that the normal vector would be a great addition
to 'hf_height_at' anyway.  Most of all though I'm curious as to how you
managed to do this with a macro (because I am always curious).

Bob