POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: MegaPov 0.5a available. : Re: Announce: MegaPov 0.5a available. Server Time
5 Jul 2024 17:51:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: MegaPov 0.5a available.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 13 Jun 2000 04:29:02
Message: <3945f0ce@news.povray.org>
"Pabs" <pab### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
| Bob Hughes wrote:
|
| > I did like someone had suggested and updated Internet Explorer to the
latest
| > non-beta version and haven't seen anything go wrong since, along with
using
| > the WinMegaPov 0.5a version.
| >
| > Guess you're using NT, Pabs?  And Jetlag, a beta of IE or something?  May
be
| > specific troubles to those.
|
| I am using IE 5 on win95 at home & IE5 on NT at uni - the garbage is
different on
| different sessions & sometimes between launches of MegaPOV on both platforms

I should add that in using WindowBlinds, a GUI modification on my Win 98 SE,
often the text menu bar disappears still in MegaPov, but also in other
programs only while MegaPov is running, which makes it seem there is a tie
with MegaPov being the cause of some graphics related problem.  I'm not
positive about this though.

Bob