POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : BioTerminal - bioterm.jpg [01/01] : BioTerminal - bioterm.jpg [01/01] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  BioTerminal - bioterm.jpg [01/01]
From: Bas Leerintveld
Date: 12 Jun 2000 18:36:16
Message: <394565e0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Though I am still not too happy with this picture (still working on the face, its
cheeks don't look quite right) I decided to post it anyway; I'm in some sort
of creative impasse right now.

And besides the head, I still got to work on some ugly shadows caused by a
pointlight just below the (half) cylinder above the organic thingy (e.g. the
zig-zag on the wall and the bright lane in the middle of the pic)

The head is modeled in sPatch, the *red* wires use Chris Colefax "link" inc,
the rest is CSG. The wall texture is a image map made in PSP 5.

I'd really appreciate some comments; 'cause it's the same as with one of my
previous images (cryo.jpg); I feel there's something missing, but I can't
determine what!

Best regards,

Bas Leerintveld
(the Netherlands)