POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : filtering of tga image map : Re: filtering of tga image map Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: filtering of tga image map
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Jun 2000 17:10:34
Message: <394551ca@news.povray.org>
A non-256 color (8bit to be more precise) image can't use the index since
there isn't any.
filter all can filter the entire thing but then it's only being "filtered" so
any non white parts will still be visible.
You could use transmit all,1 instead but of course it's going to be completely
gone then too.  So partial amounts of transmit would be needed to still see
the image.

Bob