POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : "Twisted Lathe" Source Code : Re: "Twisted Lathe" Source Code Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Twisted Lathe" Source Code
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 12 Jun 2000 12:35:58
Message: <3945116E.181BD6AE@gmx.de>
Wow! that's much math :-) great work indeed!

Needs some time to look through your code, but it seems very usable.
Some practical explanations for usage would be nice of course, but as
you said, it is work in progress.

I'm curious how it looks like with some uv-mapped textures...

Christoph

Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> Below is the source code for an image I posted 4. June to the
> povray.binaries.images news group.
>
> The last macros may be a little non intuitive to use and I'm
> working on them to make them easier to use.
>
> Note that many of the macros below are "work in progress" and
> therefore I haven't yet optimized them for speed or compactness.
>
> Tor Olav

[...]

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>