POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Push-Ball Match : Re: Push-Ball Match Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:28:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Push-Ball Match
From: Rune
Date: 12 Jun 2000 05:19:25
Message: <3944ab1d@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> "Rune" wrote:
> > "Jan Walzer" wrote:
> > > Very kewl ...
>
> Me too.

Thanks!

> One question though.
> Can a bot store up momentum by getting a running start?

I'm not sure what you mean. The bots can not decide for themselves if they
want to get a running start. Because of inertia the bots will have to get up
in speed first. However, it would be possible to change the game itself, so
that all the robots got a running start. I don't see the reason for that
though.

If that did not answer your question, please ask it again in some other
words, and I'd be happy to try and answer it. You could also try to download
the Push-Ball package from povray.binaries.scene-files, and have a look at
it yourself :-)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,