POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Push-Ball v1.0 example : a few bugs Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:31:21 EDT (-0400)
  a few bugs
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Jun 2000 10:55:58
Message: <3944F8E7.62D048AB@my-dejanews.com>
1. You should change the name of the orientation variable to Orientation to
remain compatible with multiple versions of pov.
2. I can only run it "once." Thereafter, at frame 1, it's stuck showing me the
last frame of the previous contest. There needs to be some kind of variable
reset somewhere.....