POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Push-Ball v1.0 example : Re: Push-Ball v1.0 example Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:36:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Push-Ball v1.0 example
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 12 Jun 2000 09:05:58
Message: <3944DF21.615FCDF2@my-dejanews.com>
With four actors, I'm not sure I like the idea of getting it to "anybody else's"
home base.  It seems too much luck to be the one that people push towards.

With FOUR, I think you should shoot for your OWN base. (and perhaps start in a
different place).
With TWO, I think the game makes sense either way, perhaps hitting someone
else's base is AOK.