POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3D-Diamonds (64kbbu) : Re: 3D-Diamonds (64kbbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D-Diamonds (64kbbu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 12 Jun 2000 03:23:53
Message: <39449009@news.povray.org>
"Scott Hill" <sco### [at] innocentcom> wrote in message
| "Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
| >
| > They are flying out of the screen at me.  The red/cyan colors always
| remain in
| > these things when I look at them...
| >                                                              ...Probably
| has something to do with
| > how wide a separation was used.
| >

|     It's probably light leaking through the lenses of your glasses (red
| through the blue/green lens and blue & green through the red lens). Have you
| tried turning your monitor brightness down ?

Gave that a try just now, both brightness and contrast higher and lower.
Shows most at medium settings, plenty still when darker and more contrast.
These 3D "glasses" are only cheap cellophane, and my eyes are of no help
either.  When the color is all faded out it looks fine, if that's really the
word for it.

Bob