POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Forest (WIP) : Re: Forest (WIP) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Forest (WIP)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 10 Jun 2000 23:59:04
Message: <39430e88$1@news.povray.org>
Although it still needs work, I like certain parts of this scene a lot. My
impression is that there is a low cloud level, and some fog as well. Reminds
me of my last vacation, when I saw weather just like that up in some
mountains. A couple suggestions: the bends in the tree trunks are too
angular, and those vine things seem out of place. The ferns are really good,
try putting a couple more branches in, as the single branches look odd by
themselves. How about a little waterfall in the stream, or a couple rocks
creating turbulance in the water's flow?

Regards,
Dave