POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : evening clouds w/ sun (~150Kb) : Re: evening clouds w/ sun (~150Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: evening clouds w/ sun (~150Kb)
From: SamuelT
Date: 10 Jun 2000 14:48:40
Message: <39428E2C.5D924A8E@aol.com>
Hey, is that normal on the water changing from big bumps to little bumps now
and then? If so, that is a more reaslistic attempt at water than most, simply
because there is usually a breeze which affects the surface of the water in
local areas. I guess it could also be the camera angle doing it.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit my isosurface tutorial at http://members.aol.com/stbenge