POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Smooth Triangles? ~26k : Smooth Triangles? ~26k Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Smooth Triangles? ~26k
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 9 Jun 2000 20:17:49
Message: <3941892d@news.povray.org>
After reading the lastest winner of the IRTC competitions diary of events, I
realised how much versatility POV had with other file formats.  I endevoured
to a little search and ended up with 3DWin and a downloaded obj file of a
beetle (no reason).  After converting it - complete with its layers to
moray - I found that with blobs the triangles arent filled in, making it
useless unless you want a wire frame, and smooth triangles, what I am
working with not smooth.  Any ideas or is this a general drawback?

Within the image, note the front of the car - and its not even the
compression

Pete

www.petecracknell.co.uk

Post a reply to this message