POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Textured Gravity Ship (final Texture - unless...) : Re: Inside the gravity ship Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inside the gravity ship
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 9 Jun 2000 12:10:58
Message: <39411726.51D51A83@209software.com>
I did the interior in about an hour, just so something could be seen
through the windows.
I am at the point now where I want to "map out" the interior with
sleeping quarters, a pilot's station, storage units, etc.
And yes, there will be a better floor.

--
Bryan Valencia
Software Services - Making Windows Scream