POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: my favourite slab texture : Re: my favourite slab texture Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my favourite slab texture
From: Scott Hill
Date: 9 Jun 2000 08:43:50
Message: <3940e686@news.povray.org>
"Steve" <sjl### [at] ndirectcouk> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
> Five hundred and odd K was a bit uncalled for, do you own
> shares in BT or something?

    Sorry - free connection, PSP, the late hour, not being able to find my
archive disks and feeling tired, oh and spending the last couple of days
downloading the entire back-catalogue of p.b.i [1] all played a part in the
big upload.

--
Scott Hill. (sco### [at] innocentcom)
Software Engineer.

*Everything in this post is IMO.*

[1] I've never really subscribed to p.b.i before (dipped in every now and
again when I knew there were posts in there that I wanted to see), so I
decided to get the whole thing, see what I'd been missing out on. Damn!
There's some great stuff in here, and I've still got twenty or so thousand
posts unread.