POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: my favourite slab texture : Re: my favourite slab texture Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my favourite slab texture
From: Scott Hill
Date: 9 Jun 2000 08:36:07
Message: <3940e4b7@news.povray.org>
"Steve" <sjl### [at] ndirectcouk> wrote in message
news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...
> On Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:20:32 +0100, Scott Hill wrote:
> >"Alan Kong" <ako### [at] povrayNO-SPAMorg> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Could you please
> >> cancel the big file from this group? TIA.
> >>

> >    Have done.
>
> The fact that you've canceled it doesn't mean that some of us havn't
already
> had to pay for d/ling it.
>
> I think an appology would be appropriate here.

    That'll be what I posted at 08/06/00 04:19, as you obviously didn't read
it, I'll repeat what I said :

"Sorry about the size, BTW, once I'd said I'd post an image of this I
realised I couldn't find the source and this image was the only decent one
I've got."

    As I said elsewhere, PSP was mucking me about as well, so I just wanted
to get the damn thing posted and myself off to bed (it being about 4:00am at
the time).

--
Scott Hill. (sco### [at] innocentcom)
Software Engineer.