POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announce: MegaPov 0.5a available. : Re: Announce: MegaPov 0.5a available. Server Time
3 Jul 2024 09:09:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announce: MegaPov 0.5a available.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Jun 2000 06:38:44
Message: <3940c934@news.povray.org>
I did like someone had suggested and updated Internet Explorer to the latest
non-beta version and haven't seen anything go wrong since, along with using
the WinMegaPov 0.5a version.

Guess you're using NT, Pabs?  And Jetlag, a beta of IE or something?  May be
specific troubles to those.

I also tried to see if I could "soft-crash" MegaPov just now by doing Selected
Area renders over and over again.  100+ times and all fine.  I've been wanting
to try counting that before.

Bob