POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.2 (POVRAY 3.1) convertors : Re: Moray 3.2 (POVRAY 3.1) convertors Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray 3.2 (POVRAY 3.1) convertors
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 8 Jun 2000 22:57:17
Message: <39405E0C.9EF4C25A@mninter.net>
Hey, if you want to tesselate them yourself inside the exporter, go ahead. As it
is, there is an exporter to RIB, courtesy of Xander.

--
" The twentieth century has been characterized by three developments of great
political importance: the growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and

                                                      Alex Carey, author