POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fountain (41.6KB bu) : Re: Fountain (41.6KB bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fountain (41.6KB bu)
From: ryan constantine
Date: 8 Jun 2000 19:16:20
Message: <394029A4.73B72CA2@yahoo.com>
actually, i just saw a giant plant base filled with a smooth layer of
moss.  if there isn't anyone to clean it out, there should be a lot of
moss.  however, moss should grow where there isn't much running or
turbulent water.  so there should be a lot of moss like on the ledges of
the fountain, unless the scene being made suggests regular maintenance
in which case the fountain should probably be pristine.  especially if
it is a modern scene.  just my thoughts.  i'm not an expert on moss or
fountains :)