POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.2 (POVRAY 3.1) convertors : Re: Moray 3.2 (POVRAY 3.1) convertors Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray 3.2 (POVRAY 3.1) convertors
From: ryan constantine
Date: 8 Jun 2000 19:10:12
Message: <39402834.A036599@yahoo.com>
as of now they can't be exported because they aren't tesselated.  don't
ask me what that is.  it'd take to long to explain.  but, rumor has it
that pov 4.0 which should come out next year may have internal
tesselation and make exporting possible.  i don't know about that
though.  and since v4.0 is also supposed to be a switch from c to c++,
i'm sure they pov team has quite a full plate.