POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fountain (41.6KB bu) : Re: Fountain (41.6KB bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:25:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fountain (41.6KB bu)
From: Josh English
Date: 8 Jun 2000 16:35:20
Message: <394003AB.B21805FE@spiritone.com>
<really nit picky> It needs some spashpoints on the waters surface, but other
wise it's a great modeleing job. At the bottom, just ot the left of center the
distinction between the water and the stones is blurry, but that look like it's
because of the method you used to "wet" those stones.</really nit picky>

Josh

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom