POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rounded Letters ~ 60K : Re: Rounded Letters ~ 60K Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rounded Letters ~ 60K
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jun 2000 15:49:32
Message: <393ff8cc@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gre### [at] my-dejanewscom> wrote in message
| I think the goofiest thing is when people say the INC, the JPG, and the
discussion of a project must
| go into three separate pov newsgroups..........
|
| Outback wrote:
|
| >    Attached .inc and .pov files and example pic for some rounded
| > letters that I constructed.  Only the caps for A-Z at this point.
| >    Placing this here in p.b.i. as I am including an example pic - hope I
| > am correct in doing that.

<wrath>No, shame on you.  Bad, bad, bad!</wrath> ;-)
Well this would have been fine altogether at the povray.binaries.scene-files
perhaps.
The intention of having the files in their proper places is so any person
knows more instinctively where to look for a particular type of thing.  In
this case a rounded letters pov script.  Not something you'd expect to find
among a images-only (I know, not "only" as is with pieces of this and that
thrown in) group.

The letters look good, although I noticed the base of the "V" doesn't connect
at a point.  I like that image of them with that lone "I" standing there.

Bob