POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fountain (41.6KB bu) : Re: Fountain (41.6KB bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fountain (41.6KB bu)
From: Outback
Date: 8 Jun 2000 15:04:55
Message: <393fee57@news.povray.org>
I'm way liking that water . . . not just the drops but the surface
in the bottom pool along the shadow line. Very nice.  I like the fountain
also . . . got any snipets of code or textures, macros to share?  hehe ;)
   The moss sounds interesting - would like to know how you are growing
that - got a few things I'd like to add that to.  Thanks.