POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fountain (41.6KB bu) : Fountain (41.6KB bu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Fountain (41.6KB bu)
From: Kevin Ellis
Date: 8 Jun 2000 14:01:00
Message: <393fdf5c@news.povray.org>
Howdy,

Here is just a little something to go in a scene I am working on, There are
a couple of problems, i.e. no splashes on the drips and the moss/brick join
on the bottom bricks needs some turbulence (I forgot), anyway it's not quite
the focal point and is not too close in it's designated scene so nevermind.
This took just over 6 and a half hours on my p133, damn water material. The
fountain stand is all CSG and the water is made of isosurfaces. Hopefully I
can get on with some more of the scene now.

Comments and criticisms more than welcome

cheers,
Kev

Homepage : http://web.libertysurf.co.uk/kevin.ellis

Post a reply to this message