POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Campaign 2000 : Re: Campaign 2000 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Campaign 2000
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jun 2000 08:41:40
Message: <393f9484@news.povray.org>
Can't say that I understand the complete humor to either image, but both are
funny... and okay renders, especially with one being Gif <g>
Last time I even tried to vote was the Clinton vs. Bush election in '92, guess
it was, and I wanted Ross Perot.  Anyone with that much going on in graphics
(or graphs) has my vote.  Sigh, turned out I wasn't registered in time.  Only
other time I voted was after becoming age 18.

Bob