POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PP focal blur test : Re: PP focal blur test Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PP focal blur test
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jun 2000 08:31:33
Message: <393f9225@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message

| Now, I think you all already knew this, I just wanted to make an example
| scene that showed it very clearly.

Um, no, not "all" of us.  In fact just a relative few so far probably did.
Except it is one of those things you can deduce from the way other things
work, reflected light and such.
Thanks for the demonstration.
If it indeed were only surface-count related then I don't see why it would be
impossible to increase to 2 or more.  Maybe only the patch writer knows for
sure, among others  :-)

Bob