POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Campaign 2000 : Re: Campaign 2000 Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Campaign 2000
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Jun 2000 08:19:06
Message: <393f8f3a$1@news.povray.org>
"Bugs74" <bug### [at] wanadoonl> wrote :

> (By the way.... If I was a US citizen I would vote GORE!!!!!!!!! BUSH is
an
> old guy who tries to get his success by using his

    They're about the same age, and Bush has governed well at other levels.
Gore is a criminal, but hands out candy to his selected groups so that they
love him in spite of it all. Too bad those same children have to pay for the
candy with their increased taxes.

    If we had caught his campaign crimes before they spent the money and got
elected, we wouldn't be having this discussion.