POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: my favourite slab texture : Re: my favourite slab texture Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my favourite slab texture
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Jun 2000 07:14:14
Message: <393f8006@news.povray.org>
Thankyou Alan, the reduction of this image is much appreciated.  I had been
skipping by it for the time being but wanted a look, especially since I
presumed it was intended for image mapping.  But alas I couldn't read the
original message post without also downloading (often the case with
newsreaders it seems) the attachment so I wasn't sure of that.

About the image, has a sort of silt stream bottom look to it to my eyes.  Like
shallow water flow over mud.  The individual sections I meant of course.

Bob