POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Push-Ball Match : Re: Push-Ball Match Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:29:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Push-Ball Match
From: Sander
Date: 8 Jun 2000 06:33:53
Message: <393f7691$1@news.povray.org>
What a brilliant and seemingly simple idea! I suppose I'll never understand
how you people do this, let alone that I will be able to make a useful macro
for this game.

--
Regards,  Sander
-----------------------------

Rune <run### [at] inamecom> schreef in berichtnieuws
393d78b6@news.povray.org...
> I'm working on a game in POV-Ray called Push-Ball. The participants each
> write an include file that controls a "bot", and then the bots compete
> against each other. For more information, see my message in
povray.general.

> In this example match two bots are competing. The red bot must try to
score
> in the cyan goal, and vice versa.
>
> The bots have switched start positions to make things more interesting.
They