POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Running Faucet (364k) : Re: Running Faucet (364k) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Running Faucet (364k)
From: Sander
Date: 8 Jun 2000 06:30:54
Message: <393f75de$1@news.povray.org>
Bob,
I found artifacts with 60 fps also, but the 59.94 fps gives a useful
animation with running faucet. Found it always a little strange to have both
those fps-switches, but there probably is a deeper significance to it!
BTW I fixed a bug in CMPG63M; version 226 is now the latest.

--
Regards,  Sander

Bob Hughes <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> schreef in
berichtnieuws 393db48d@news.povray.org...
> I didn't see a 200% speed increase anywhere within IrfanView version 3.10,
> only a "Double" in the Options/Video Size menu.
> You could always extract the frames and drop half of them out with
something
> like Video Mach 2 or IrfanView (I didn't get anything usable from
IrfanView