POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Push-Ball Match : Re: Push-Ball Match Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Push-Ball Match
From: Rune
Date: 7 Jun 2000 11:56:47
Message: <393e70bf@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson": wrote:
> wILD! This is exactly the kind of 'game' that I was hoping
> to develop--battling INC's that go into some kind of animation.

I'm glad you like it! Actually you were the one who inspired me to make it.
Not with your golf game, but with a message you posted a longer time ago.

> I was trying a golf game, but I could NOT prevent some 1-5%
> of the balls from falling through the surface. It's on the
> back shelf.

That's a shame. I think it sounded interesting. I would like to have a look
at the source sometime. Maybe I could find a way, so that the balls don't
fall through the ground.

> So make a web site or something to tell us more about the algorithm,
etc.....

I will, I just still need to make some improvements first.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,