POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Root Macro : Re: Root Macro Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Root Macro
From: <default>
Date: 7 Jun 2000 03:51:43
Message: <393dff0f$1@news.povray.org>
Hmmm,

Being someone who spends a great deal of time looking down microscopes at
fluorescently labeled cells i have another suggestion as to what this macro
may be used for.....

With a bit of work, the fourth image isn't far off looking like either a
Perkinje cell of pyramidal neurone (two of the many types found neurons in
the brain). I'm sure that there are many histology sites on the web that
would have examples of what these look like
(http://www.neuro.soton.ac.uk/Neuronal_Morphology/multiple.neurons.html
gives an example of 4 live pyramidal cells in a section of brain)

just a thought