POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Early stage of Al the Alien : Re: Early stage of Al the Alien Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early stage of Al the Alien
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 6 Jun 2000 22:46:10
Message: <393db772@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] inamecom> wrote in message
| "Bob Hughes" wrote:
| > I was sure someone would have mentioned the similarity to
| > the Grinch (who stole Christmas) character, so guess I have now.
|
| Is that a character from the movie "Nightmare Before Chrismas"? I've never
| seen that movie

Uh, Dr. Suess.  Children's book writer/illustrator.  There was a cartoon movie
of How The Grinch Stole Christmas among others like Horton Hears A Who and
other such strange children's stories.
http://dmoz.org/Arts/Animation/Cartoons/Titles/H/How_The_Grinch_Stole_Christma
s/
Apparently going to be a movie out this winter with Jim Carry (The Mask, The
Truman Show, etc.) as the Grinch too.

Bob