POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Early stage of Al the Alien : Re: Early stage of Al the Alien Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:30:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early stage of Al the Alien
From: Rune
Date: 6 Jun 2000 19:03:44
Message: <393d8350@news.povray.org>
"Josh English" wrote:
> This is cool.

Thanks!

> The cartoonish look makes this really cool, I can't tell that
> it's 3D. He needs an environment to play with...

That'll come later. Haven't thought of anything specific yet though.

> How much can this model do besides walk?

When it's finished, and if everything turns out as I hope, it will be fully
posable, with support for animation naturally integrated.

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,