POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tommy : Re: Tommy - the reason I posted the image! Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tommy - the reason I posted the image!
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 6 Jun 2000 12:05:56
Message: <393d2164@news.povray.org>
I remember my main reason for making the posting - my main problem.  If you
look at the image closely you will notice that the tommy image (after
learning how to texture using image maps and layers) is shown four times -
yes four.  I made the model within Spatch, copied, shrunk and reconnected,
making one full model, ie

n       n
| |      | |                <-- image projected

Well sorta like that making if you imagine looking from the right (or left)
the image be shown four times, as I made a sorta thickness.  I'm sure its
been mnetioned in the past but how do I make the image be shown just once,
any ideas?

Pete