POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Does "stilllife" mean the ames as "stilleben" in german ? : Re: Does "stilllife" mean the ames as "stilleben" in german ? Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does "stilllife" mean the ames as "stilleben" in german ?
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 6 Jun 2000 00:54:49
Message: <393c8419@news.povray.org>
> Looks pretty good but what's up with the top of the music? Is it
> supposed
> to be floating above the page?
Yes, you're right ... the 1st line was intended to "fly away" ...

> And here's my nitpicky music comments, Skip this part if you don't
> really
> care about this sort o' thing.
> There's no time signiture, it looks like this should be in 4/4 with
> more bars added after every fourth quarter-note, but if that's the
> case then the there should be one more half-note at the top(there's
> currently 7 unless I can't see one). Also the half-note with the stem
> going down should have it's stem on the other side. There's also no
> indication for tempo.
> ...like I said, nitpicky. :)
I know the music itself is quite primitive... I don't hope someone here
tries to play the notes ... I'm sure it will sound very odd...
I'll do some changes, based on your comments, but the whole image was
currently only intended to be a concept ...
For a final Image there would be much more changings neccessary... not only
the correctness of the music ...

--

 ,',    Jan Walzer      \V/  http://wa.lzer.net     ,',
',','   student of      >|<  mailto:jan### [at] lzernet ',','