POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Does "stilllife" mean the ames as "stilleben" in german ? : Re: Does "stilllife" mean the ames as "stilleben" in german ? Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does "stilllife" mean the ames as "stilleben" in german ?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Jun 2000 23:25:28
Message: <393c6f28@news.povray.org>
"Jan Walzer" <wal### [at] informatikuni-hallede> wrote in message

| I know the fire looks odd ... The lighting att all is far away from beeing
| perfect ...

Noch leben, I think it must be, according to the Babelfish anyway.
Is there a light source at the position of the candle flame(s)?  And if so is
it white light?  Reason I ask is because there doesn't seem to be any and no
yellowish coloring from there.  But then you have said here it wasn't right
somehow.
Good job on the fruit bowl.  I was thinking you could have used the music true
type font Ken Tyler had a while ago if you haven't already.
The candle wax is very neutral gray, if they were intended to be regular white
wax then they don't look it.  A colored wax might be good anyway, something
like red or yellow or blue, whatever.

Bob