POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Root Macro : Root Macro Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Root Macro
From: Chris S
Date: 5 Jun 2000 23:05:19
Message: <393c6a6f@news.povray.org>
Here are a few pics generated by a root macro I've been working on for this
round of the IRTC.  It's basically a beefed-up version of the one I posted
in p.b.s-f for help on a few days back.  Thanks go to Margus for getting my
basics working right!

The first three are general examples showing root thickness, depth, etc.
The forth is a horizontal pattern meant to simulate roots following the
surface of the ground.

Please comment!

-Chris-

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'root_ps01.jpg' (15 KB) Download 'root_ps02.jpg' (17 KB) Download 'root_ps03.jpg' (24 KB) Download 'root_ps04.jpg' (29 KB)

Preview of image 'root_ps01.jpg'
root_ps01.jpg

Preview of image 'root_ps02.jpg'
root_ps02.jpg