POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Divergence (123K) : Divergence (123K) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:19:58 EDT (-0400)
  Divergence (123K)
From: David Heys
Date: 5 Jun 2000 15:09:48
Message: <393bfafc@news.povray.org>
This is a play image that's starting to diverge in new directions. I'm not
sure where it'll eventually end up.. I've been thinking maybe I'll stick it
in a scene with large Sequoia-type trees in a little knoll with moonlight
streaming in.. I may change the shape of it all too. I like the concept,
which is what I was testing out more than anything else, and will branch out
from here.
I am especially happy with the sparklies, which are just sphere/cone
constructs with ior and some scattering  media play about them. though some
of them near the ground are too low.

Comments?

Oh. Render took 25 hours on a Celeron 500 with 32 MB ram. Render was done in
Megapov 4 with radiosity.

David

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: