POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Early stage of Al the Alien : Re: Early stage of Al the Alien Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Early stage of Al the Alien
From: Rune
Date: 4 Jun 2000 18:43:21
Message: <393adb89@news.povray.org>
"Marc-Hendrik Bremer" wrote:
> I like it in this cartoonish way.

I personally think that cartoony 3D animations with a 2D look are cool, but
cartoony 3D animations without the 2D look are even more cool!

Have a look at

http://dwp.bigplanet.com/vnavone/home/

If the alien there had had the 2D look I don't think it had been nearly as
cool...

But then again, it's just my personal opinion :-)

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,