POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : update to moray xwing (3 images 63.1,35.6, 95.8KB) : Re: update to moray xwing (3 images 63.1,35.6, 95.8KB) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 10:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: update to moray xwing (3 images 63.1,35.6, 95.8KB)
From: Sebastian Strand
Date: 4 Jun 2000 12:56:12
Message: <393a8a2c@news.povray.org>
"ryan constantine" <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote in
> i know it's cliche, but i started it and i'm going to finish it.  as you
> can see, the modelling is almost done.  it's 1137 individual pieces, all
> csg

Amazing! I once thought about making a model of this thing myself, but
decided that the task was too daunting, and that I would never finish it
anyway. Glad to see someone has more patience than I do :)
The only problem with the model is, as someone already mentioned, the holes
in the bezier nose. Other than that, the model looks absolutely stunning.
Can't wait to see it in a real scene, with some nice textures.

Sebastian Strand
  E-mail: thezeb -at- bigfoot -dot- com