POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dreamy blur effect test : Dreamy blur effect test Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:24:35 EDT (-0400)
  Dreamy blur effect test
From: Rune
Date: 4 Jun 2000 09:06:29
Message: <393a5455@news.povray.org>
While playing around with patterned blur I made this image.

It reminds me of the effect that is sometimes used in TV when somebody is
dreaming or thinking back at some event.

Here I used it together with a normal in the camera statement (an effect
that has been supported by official POV-Ray for a long time).

I guess what I want to say is that this feature can be used for some really
nifty things!

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

Attachments:
Download 'DreamEffect.jpg' (18 KB)

Preview of image 'DreamEffect.jpg'
DreamEffect.jpg