POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Push-Ball Match : Re: Push-Ball Match Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Push-Ball Match
From: ryan constantine
Date: 7 Jun 2000 17:47:07
Message: <393EC3D4.B51337D9@yahoo.com>
very cool.  i think i say that a lot about your stuff lately.  i'm
wondering how different the two bots are in your animation.  so will a
player be able to make any kind of bot they want?  ex. arms to hit the
other bot?  will there be rules for what a bot can do, or maybe can't
do?  will they have to have certain standard names in order to interact
with the ball and the playing field correctly?  again, very cool.