POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Writing and reading files : Re: Writing and reading files Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Writing and reading files
From: Josh English
Date: 6 Jun 2000 11:34:53
Message: <393D1A5F.5635D61F@spiritone.com>
hmmm.... probably. That is a sad typo that I am justly famous for. But even
without that line it fails. In the first loop of ReadList.pov I have
commented out the #read (MyFile,tlist[cnt]) because it gave me similar
errors. It seems that POV is reading the file and reading the first portion
of the vector as a float variable, then ignoring the rest of that line.

Josh

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom