POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Writing and reading files : Writing and reading files Server Time
2 Sep 2024 18:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Writing and reading files
From: Josh English
Date: 5 Jun 2000 23:31:07
Message: <393C708B.F272111A@spiritone.com>
Attached are two files. Run readlist.pov first and it generates a text
file with the contents of an array of vectors. When I run writelist.pov
I get a plethora of errors, mainly, on line 94:
Attempted to redefine vector identifier as float identifier.

I don't get it. I've read the docs and as far as I can see I'm doing
everything right, if not in a round about way.

Can anyone figure out what's going wrong?

Thanks,

Josh

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (3 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB)