POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : more sunset clouds (~55 Kb) : more sunset clouds (~55 Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  more sunset clouds (~55 Kb)
From: Abe
Date: 5 Jun 2000 20:18:41
Message: <393C42CE.64DEF879@taconic.net>
This is an experiment in under-cloud illumination (as by sunset/rise).
It is hardly a good model in that the sky glow is not a function of sun
altitude and the sun itself is not a visible object. Probably just
better to consider it low-angle-of-incidence-media-illumination.

Anyway, I'm looking for some feedback on cloud illumination realism
here. The sun is below the horizon (I think!) and slightly to the left
of center. Please ignore the cheesy horizon.

Abe

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'evening_clouds.jpg' (59 KB)